Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw is not just an ordinary miter saw as it does come with a lot of features that is worth the try. This is just one of the tools that you need to arm your home with to make work easier. Cut off the expenses because in no time, you can just do the task by yourself.
Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw Features
- 15 amp motor that is specifically designed to be able to stand tough wood
- Dust channel which gathers up to 75% of dust accumulated while cutting wood
- Job site lights to illuminate workspace and have a more precise cutting experience
- Digital miter angle reading
- Adjustable one handed operation
State of the Art Features
Firstly, Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw boasts its lighting system. The system tends to light up the two sides of the blade thus giving a more precise guide. This is perfect especially when working in a poor lighting condition. Save yourself from spending for a separate lighting system to provide your need as it goes to be installed in the device itself.
More about providing a precise way to cut hard material is the digital miter angle reading. The display is such a convenient thing because it displays the angle conveniently.
Fully Operational Dust Bag
The drawback when it comes to making use of dust bag in some models is that it only stands for aesthetic purposes and not performing its real purpose at all. Sometimes, only like 10% of the dust accumulated from cutting the material is filtered by the dust bag, the reason why most of the users tend to buy a separate filter. Though it may look like it does not make sense at all, these dusts accumulated may irritate the respiratory system that will only be evident in the long run.
Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw is one that has an operational dust bag. It tends to take up to 75% of the dust garnered by cutting wood. It is good that there is a use for the bag and not just adds up to the weight of the device without having to perform at all.
As small as it looks, Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw is actually a tool that is able to work with hard wood. The 15 amp motor is strong enough to do the task without having problems at all.
Advantages of Using Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- Armed with a powerful motor so you will never have to mind fluctuating power sources.
It has its own lighting installed to illuminate each side of the blade serving as a guide.
Adjustable handles and conveniently designed features which happens to make single handed operation possible.
- Dust bin collects a lot compared to other brands of miter saws.
Disadvantages of Using Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- The right side of the tool does not slide which limits the ability of the device to stay versatile given the need to extend.
- Unlike other miter saws, this one does not have its own clamp to anchor the material.
Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw is just another miter saw that comes in pooling in the market. Look at the specific features to find if it suits with your need. Better yet, try one for yourself.