Miter saws are great additions to any industrial milieu. As years pass, there is a great development in the world of this useful technology. Lighter saws are made available which serves well in terms of convenience. The portability of such has paved a way for the realization that indeed this is not only suitable for industrial work but also a great aid in homes. Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw is another model that serves to stand the difference.
Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw Features
- Dual integral job lights
- 15 amp, 3.3 horsepower motor
- Integral dust channel
- Miter angle fine adjust
- Detent override for a more accurate cutting experience
- Electronic soft start
- Light but Tough Tool
Consumers can attest to the fact that Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw is extremely light weight. Bringing and carrying this tool around is such an ease as it does not have the weight that is extremely heavy. The weight does not stand the features it has though. It comes to be very light but it is packed with heavy and advanced features exceedingly.
Who says that a 3.3 horse power motor is not tough? The device has this powerful motor which seems to just whip wood finish in a snap. The same power serves to be responsible to the smooth finish that the device might yield.
Tough as it is, it starts up with a slight soft feel. This enables the device to first test its capacity before progressing to a more powerful boost. Its soft start lets also the tool work silently avoiding every bit of recoil that might intend to occur if started in with a strong force.
Features for Convenience
Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw is designed to keep up with its promise of convenience. An example of such is the installation of lights in each side of the blade to make the area to be cut more visible. This is to precisely guide the way to cut the material just right in place.
It is also equipped with a dust channel that will take up to 75% of the dust particles that are accumulated by cutting the material. Though it may not take up a 100% of the dust particles garnered, it does have an edge still compared to other brands.
Advantages of Using Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- Overriding detents helps for a smooth flow of work since there is never a possibility of having clashing blades that may be a disadvantage.
- Equipped with own lights to serve as a guide when cutting. This is perfect especially if there is a poor lighting condition in the workplace. Save expenses from having to buy a separate lighting system as it has its own installed in tool itself.
- Electronic soft start leads a way to reduce the noise made by the device. A soft start is a good tool to prevent recoil too.
Disadvantages of Using Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw
- The right fence is not sliding which limits its versatility.
- After pulling the trigger to start, there is a tendency that the device would jump.
Generally, Milwaukee 6950-20 Dual Bevel Miter Saw is just another helpful tool that one can make use of. However, the satisfaction level of customers varies so there is a need to really try the tool to test it yourself.