Makita is not just an ordinary brand but a brand that considers the need of the consumers in the first place. Their miter saw Makita LSO714 for instance has an edge among its other competitors as it has heavy features coming in light and portable design. The aim of the brand is to bring about convenience in the users while not jeopardizing the capacity of the saw to work.
Makita LS0714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Vibration free cutting
- With 4 pole linear pole for easy and accurate cutting
- Powerful 10 amp motor that delivers 6000 RPM
- With double sliding mechanism
- Accurate Cutting Solutions
Makita LSO714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a device which stands accurately in cutting different kinds of wood in a clean and precise way. The device itself is run through a powerful boost bringing uninterrupted cutting at a powerful 10 amp motor delivering 6000 RPM. Power like this is just enough to bring about the strongest start that may be perfect.
The device has 4 steel rails and 4 linear balls that stand to create an accurate cut without even giving out much of a guide. The balanced beam is enough to provide ample support to start cutting in an accurate way.
Smooth Glide for Convenience
Makita LS0714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw boasts its smooth linear glide system. This is convenient enough to smoothly run through the edges of the wood to cut. Serving as a smoothly gliding system, this is enough to stay cutting with ease even while working for long hours.
Work without bothersome vibrations that may come interfering with your work. Since there is a smooth cutting edge, the device works very well to avoid the existence of vibration that is way too bothersome while working for it sometimes interferes with the precision of the device.
Makita LS0714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw boasts its high end power in a weight that is perfect for portable use. It weighs 27.6 pounds which is way too heavy at first but as you come to think about the weight of the competing brands. There is never really a problem about lifting these weights because this type of saw is for benchmark stationary cutting where you do not have to lift the saw itself.
Advantages of Using Makita LS0714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Small enough for a saw but comes with great features you would not even think could fit in a single device.
- It is portable and can just be left on a bench and you can start working.
- It does cut all types of wood which saves your money from buying another device for another type of wood.
- Smooth glide system is perfect to bring you the convenience of cutting the edges with ease.
- It is run through a powerful motor which is strong enough to finish the work without hassle.
Disadvantages of Using Makita LS0714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- There are no lines to follow as a guide so there is a need to accurately decide the lines to cut through before working.
- There is a need to have a flat surface and ample of space like a table top to accommodate the device. If there is no suffice surface, there will be difficulties in working with the device.
Makita LSO714 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a perfect saw to use whether you are skilled or not skilled in working with carpentry stuffs. The easy to use knobs and adjustments come in perfect to have a worry free wood cutting experience.