Sliding compound miter saws are one of the most popular types of saws ever invented. There are many brands of sliding compound miter saws nowadays but there are certain miter saw features that make a certain brand stand out. That is the brand that’s packed with features users need in a sliding compound miter saw.
Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Soft vertical handle with vibration reducing elastomeric grip
- Large pivoting fence and table
- Carbon brush
- Easy-to-use positive miter stops
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Width: 27.80 inches
- Height: 19.20 inches
- Includes an 8-1/2-inch TCT saw blade, a dust bag, a vice assembly, a box wrench, and a sub fence
Feature-packed miter saw
The Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Miter Saw is one of the coolest brands of sliding compound miter saws because it is packed with features that could make you accomplish your work faster and easier with great results and accuracy. This saw features a splinter guard that contributes to a clean finish. It has a handle that extra ordinary because of its vibration-reducing elastomeric grip.
It also features a table with a clamping system so your work piece would remain locked in place while you operate the saw. This saw features a dust collector as well as a light weight but durable look. What sets this apart from other sliding compound miter saws is that it can offer all these amazing features at a very friendly cost.
The Pros of Using the Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- You will never have a hard time carrying this saw around because it is light weight weighing only 31 pounds.
- It is easy to put together and it’s possible to be able to use it after 10 minutes of assembly time.
It comes with a dead on laser guaranteeing ultimate accuracy with every work you are trying to accomplish.
- Splinter accident is impossible because it produces a clean finish with its splinter guard feature.
You can cut wood fast because it is a powerful saw.
- It won’t bog down despite the wear and tear because it is durably built.
Cons of Using the Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The presence of plastic parts in this saw would make you hesitate to use it especially in heavy duty tasks. This would make you wonder whether quality is guaranteed or compromised.
- Even though it says it is easy to assemble, it may be hard for beginners who are relying on the user’s manual alone. This is because the owner’s manual is so poorly written.
- The blade is a factor that could affect the accuracy of this tool because it is misaligned with the fences, cocking to the left by an 1/8th of an inch.
- The table is uneven and it may affect the result of your work too.
- It is not that comfortable to operate because even if this is a sliding compound miter saw, its slide function is not smooth but stiff.
The Hitachi C8FSE Sliding Compound Miter Saw is probably one of the most affordable sliding compound miter saws offered in the market. If you want to save a lot of bucks, you can do so with this saw. It is also feature-packed but may not be best for heavy-duty work.