Among the miter saw models nowadays, one factor that could make a certain model a hit is if it is crafted with the use of innovative technology. Miter saws are indeed great providers of quick and easy task accomplishments but there is one thing that could make miter saws accomplish tasks easier and quicker and that is if it is packed with highly advanced technology like the Laser Marker Technology.
Hitachi C12FDH Miter Saw Features
- Laser Marker Technology
- 52 degrees miter range
- 48 degrees bevel range
- 15 Amp with 4,000 rpm
- Micro bevel adjustment knob
- 5-1/8 inches larger pivoting fences
- TCT 32-tooth saw blade
- Dust bag
- Vise and holder assembly
- Dimensions: 24.6 by 30.7 by 27 inches
- Weight: 46.3 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
- The Laser Marker Technology
The Hitachi C12FDH Miter Saw is just one of the miter saws packed with a laser marker technology. The Laser Marker Technology is capable of making this miter saw perform two tasks: alignment and blade placement. This technology allows users to make exact alignments and place the blades perfectly as well according to their preferences. Before the miter saw is started, you can adjust the marker and the blade.
The point of this Laser Marker Technology is to make cuts along the guide and the mark you set so you can ensure accurate measurements before cutting. In other words, this Laser Marker Technology allows this miter saw to give you control over the result of your work, thereby you can create accurate and precise cuts.
Pros of Using the Hitachi C12FDH Miter Saw
- It makes accurate cuts so you are guaranteed to cut through wood without detectable errors.
You don’t have to suffer from inhaling dust because its dust collection bag actually works and could collect both small and large particles.
- It produces a clean cut as it could cut through pine with no visible tear out and even provides smooth finish.
- It is powerful and could cut through just about anything.
- The Laser Marker technology is a reliable feature as it is lined up perfectly.
- It is not scary to use because its quality is noticeable. You know it won’t bog down that easily.
- It is comfortable to use because of its convenient handle.
- It comes with reliable blades that could make pretty neat cuts on pre-primed MDF moldings.
Cons of Using the Hitachi C12FDH Miter Saw
- This is a great saw but one bad thing about it is its noise. It produces an ear-shattering sound that you would need ear protection in order to protect your hearing from damage caused by this saw’s noise. Its noise is very inconvenient if you are working at home and you have neighbors so close to your workplace.
- Making bevel cut adjustments is a challenge because the instructions were not clear regarding this.
You may feel hesitant to use this with full force because the cutting plane is both plastic and metal and you may need to devise a jig to clamp down the pieces to be cut.
Overall, when it comes to miter saws with Laser Mark Technology, the Hitachi C12FDH Miter Saw is a mark of one great tool perfect to add to your toolbox. It is not only a high tech equipment but it is also guaranteed to perform the way you want it to.