A miter saw is equipped with the right might and power that makes tasks easier to accomplish. This is why these saws are getting more and more popular especially those saws packed with excellent power and accuracy.
Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Adjustable laser marker
- Electronic speed control
- Soft start
- 12 amp motor
- 3,800 rpm
- 10 positive stops
- Pivoting fence
- Stainless steel detent plate
- Carbide blade
- TCT saw blade
- 10-millimeter box wrench
- Dust bag
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Dimension: 20-3/4 by 41-1/2 by 24-1/4 inches
- Warranty: 5 years
Miters saws like the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw can truly produce the power you need when it comes to miter saws and when it comes to wood cutting. This is because of its 12-amp motor capable of generating up to 3,800 RPM no-load speed. This is why it is not a surprise to notice it could cut through wood quickly. But even with its great power, it does not produce annoying noise because of its Poly-V-Belt transmission soft-start technology.
When dealing with miter saws, accuracy is important and Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter saw is one of the miter saws that can offer good accuracy. This is proven because of its exclusive Laser Marker System that allows you to adjust and align the saw to your preferred adjustments and alignments. This way, accurate cuts are indeed guaranteed than when you use regular saws.
The Pros of using Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- It comes with slide, bevel and miter functions that are all smooth. In other words, it is known for its incredible smoothness and a nice slide action making it comfortable and convenient to use.
- Easy to use and accurate because it has a Laser Mark Technology that is easily adjustable depending on your personal preferences.
- It is durable because it is very solid and there is not one flimsy piece on this tool.
- It creates reliable cuts because it comes with an excellent 72 tooth blade.
- It works very clean as it comes with a large dust collection system; nearly doubled than the old miter saw models. It provides no worries of inhaling dust as well as messing up the workplace.
- It’s very convenient to carry around because it is lightweight. Even if it has solid parts, it is not a very heavy tool especially if your task requires a lot of moving around.
The Cons of Using the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- One of the disappointments with this miter saw is the position of its laser. Even if it makes accurate cuts, the laser is positioned awkwardly that the black rubber dust guide gets in the way of the laser beam and this could affect the accuracy of your cuts.
- It only comes with a small table area which is inconvenient if you are cutting wider materials. But since it makes this tool lightweight, the table area is not much of a problem already.
Miter saws are no doubt mightier than other saws out there. And the Hitachi C10FSH 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter saw is a proof that no matter what kind of task you want to accomplish and that even if there are minor flaws to this tool, nothing is impossible with it.