A miter saw is just what you need to make your woodworking tasks easier and quicker to accomplish. Even if there are lots of miter saw models crowding the market nowadays, the one with features that are incomparable is the one mostly preferred by users.
Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Rail forward design
- Dual laser system
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob
- Large bevel scale and fine pointers
- 91% dust extraction
- Angle transfer device
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Length: 29 inches
- Width: 23 inches
- Height: 19.75 inches
- Unique Design Features
The design of the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is truly unique than other miter saws. Its appearance looks very elegant as well as it is packed with excellent design features such as dual lasers, bevel lock knob, Keyed, non-slip material clamp Extraction Port, Stainless steel miter scale and a lot more that cannot be found in other miter saws.
The performance of this miter saw is also very unique and excellent. It allows left and right bevels as well as knob controls so that every cut you make, no matter what it is, would come out accurate and precise.
This Festool miter saw is also praised for its excellent and unique construction. Since it has great power, its build is just right and perfect to hold that great power this tool produces. Just one look at this miter saw would truly convince you that it is strongly built.
Pros of Using the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- It is dust-free because of its dust extraction feature that works very well.
- It is a tool of comfort because of its very smooth and rigid sliding action. You won’t have a hard time operating it.
- It is guaranteed accurate. It cuts precisely with minimal deflection to no deflection at all. Truly the accuracy of the cuts that this tool creates is unrivaled.
- It is convenient because the laser adjustments are simple and precise as well as the whole saw is incredibly maneuverable.
- It is also convenient because it is not that heavy to move around. It is portable so you can use it anytime.
- It comes with dual lasers which are great because they contribute to accuracy and they show exactly where you will split the cut line on both sides.
- Beveling is convenient with this miter saw because you don’t have to wrestle with the weight of the saw head.
- It comes with a truly excellent engineering. Its motor is controllable and equipped with soft start technology, eliminating the risk of jerking.
Cons of Using the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The soft start technology may be amazing but it takes a little getting used to. It still has the tendency to surprise you.
- It just has minor safety features because the safety trigger causes some false starts. You could accidentally turn it on and cause a major accident to you.
Overall, if you are looking for a miter saw that is good value for your money in terms of its design, performance, construction, power, convenience, etc. the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw is too excellent to be bypassed. Even if the price is too high, it is worth its high quality, high performance, and highly convenient features.