The DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw ensures sturdiness with its rough and rugged look and with its 15 amp, 3800 rpm powered motor. You can now achieve professional grade intricate and delicate work pieces with its help. No matter what kind of woodwork you do, be it serious kind of framing work or deck building or even delicate wood work, the DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw will provide you with the competency, supremacy, preciseness and portability that you have been looking for in a saw.
This is why; the DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw is something that every carpenters, contractors, installers, cabin makers, framers and even amateur hobbyists need.
Features of DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Comes with the remarkable integrated XPS cross cut positioning system that enables the machine to cut according to line indication without having to adjust anything
- Powerful motor of 15.0 AMP that can rotate 3800 times per minute ; this ensures super strength and durability
- The exclusive Back Fence design can cut up to 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at right angle (90 degrees) and also 2 x 12 dimensional lumber at 45 degrees
- The stainless steel miter detent plant can be adjusted to need with 10 stops for enhanced productivity and preciseness
- Comes with an efficient dust collection system that can capture more than three quarter of the dust generated
- Accurate Cutting
The DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has extremely sturdy and solid blade. It also comes with the completely new and sophisticated XPS cross cut position system that offers the users with bright LED light. The glow from the ultra bright LED light casts a laser like shadow on the surface of your work piece and thus it will show you exactly where the blade will cut the material. This alignment system is a rather exclusive one. You do not need to adjust it over time or even after you have altered the blades.
Dynamic Cutting Capacity
The DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has a 15.0 amp motor that can rotate up to 3800 rotation per minute meaning that you will get power and speed together for clear-cut and well defined cuttings. You will not face any kind of hindrance from the power chord as it is situated in the back and has been taken through the rail. The saw is of superior grade offering professional and industrial grade cuts. It includes six-and-quarter inch vertical capacity as well as seven
-and-half crown capacity and thirteen-and-seven-eight inch horizontal capacity as well.
The DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw has rugged and jagged guards. Its superior bevel system, précised machine castings, the versatile fences along with its miter detent plate of stainless steel can endure the regular works loads and thus ensures you greater longevity.
Pros of DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- You can cut straight and square with this saw
- The dust collection feature really works well
- You can even lock the angles between the detent plate with the help of cam lock miter button
- The XPS light works well and shadows the teeth of DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw’s blade
- You can rotate the saw to right (60 degrees) and left (50 degrees)
Cons of DEWALT DWS780 Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The dust bag position often creates a hassle if you are working on a closed space
- The saw does not slide smoothly when the blade is plunged down on the table