Say thank you to DeWalt for bringing yet another asset in the family of industrial devices. The DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw is just one that you cannot surely live without once you have taken a grab and use this state of the art designed device. It comes with features that are inclined to one thing – precision.
DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw Features
- Powered by a 15 AMP motor
- Carbide blade spinning at 3600 RPM
- Comes with a tall fence for support
- With 10 positive stops
- Cam lock miter handle
- Adjustable stainless miter detent blade
- Miters 60 degrees left and 50 degrees to the right
- Compact yet lightweight design
- Accurate miter system
- Designed for Portability and Convenience
DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw is definitely a device that is made for convenience. The device weighs about 58 pounds. You might think that this is quite a heavy device but the truth is that you do not have to exert effort as this works solely in a platform, table or a flat surface. You do not have to carry the weight.
Soft grip handles stay perfectly for long term use. Considering you have got a lot of cutting to do, the devices work well because the handles do not actually strain your hands that much. The device is also small enough to fit inside a cabinet for safe keeping.
Powerful and Accurate System
DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw is built to be as powerful as ever. It does have a powerful motor that is able to yield a powerful boost of up to 15 amps. If you come to think about it, this one is enough to deliver an effective cutting experience with no fluctuation in the power supply that may affect the smoothness of the output.
Power is never enough for a miter saw to be considered the best. It has to have accurate performance too. DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw has it in store for you. This miter saw has tall rail fencing that is able to serve as a guide while cutting any kind of wood. Furthermore, this fencing is effective in letting the wood stay in place so that accuracy can be achieved as close as it can be. Fencing is fixed so there is no chance for wood to stay away from its proper placement while being cut. As long as the wood is put in the position that you allow, the machine works accurately.
Advantages of Using DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Blades are made up of stainless steel so you are sure that the device will last for long.
- It is powered by a tough motor bringing you output that is truly overwhelming and desirable.
- Miter handle can be locked so there is no need to turn the miter whenever you need to hold it in place.
- It is cost effective. As far as durability is concerned, you do not have to buy missing or destructed parts from time to time.
Disadvantages of Using DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The device might be durable enough but when the time you will need a replacement for its parts, you will find it hard to spot where to buy the pieces.
- Overriding miter blades might confuse first timers considering the complexity of its appearance so as the use.
DeWalt DW718SP Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a perfect pick if you are considering a replacement for your miter saw. This one stands as one of the best so therefore you have got great value over your money.