DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is yet another tool to watch out as it continually seem to boost up its popularity. It has been flying off markets which tells the consumers that this is something to watch for not only if the user is an avid fan of carpentry or just starting up a certain skill in DIY jobs.
DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw Features
- 15 amp motor
- Steel on steel detent
- Built in carrying handle
- Light weight at 33 pounds
- 11 positive miter stops
- Blade wrench
- Dust bag
- Bevel clamp knob
- Durable Design Linked with Power
DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is made up of stainless steel blades that are truly trusted for its life span and durability. The material alone is enough to say that indeed the product will last long. Only the toughest material can also stand the toughest wood that the tool will have to encounter.
The motor which lets the tool work itself is so powerful. It takes up 15 amps of power which is perfect for heavy duty operations. Power never fluctuates which comes in handy to finish the operations just in time.
Promising Side Features
The main tool is such an amazing addition to the toolkit owned at home but what is great about DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw is that it has side features that aids the realization of a more convenient use.
The tool has its own dust channel where dust particles accumulated were directed to the back part of the device triggering a cleaner work space. Though it may not hold a 100% collection of the particles, it does have the capacity to reduce dust in a way which is a good thing.
Bevel knob works great too because it does hold the device in place while working. Adjustments can be done through these knobs which is a great thing because there is one central part that user can just maneuver to achieve the desired effect.
But wait because there is more. The handle is placed in a D shaped manner to stand for comfort. There is really a great advantage because the handle alone is comfortably built to be able to fit the hands’ structure to prevent straining. This makes the device extremely easy to carry too.
Advantages of Using DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- Setting up the tool does not demand a high level of expertise. The settings are comprehensive that the user will not find it hard to handle.
- This is such a portable saw that you would not even believe it is solid, but it is.
- Accessible bevel clamp that is readily available for use.
- Comes in an ergonomic handle that is built for comfort.
- Comes in a dust bag that tends to reduce the dust produced by wood cutting.
Disadvantages of Using DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- Though the dust bag gathers particles, it is not engineered as great as with other brands. Maybe, this is a thing to consider the next time a certain model will be developed.
- It costs more than other brands which is a sort of drawback especially to thrifty buyers.
There may be an issue on the price of the tool but the manufacture is quite sure that the device can do the work intended to be done. This is something to watch for and to try as attested by some satisfied consumers.