The Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw offers smooth and accurate cuts. You will not be disappointed with its precise cuts. The makers have kept in mind the problem with compact space and thus have come up with the compact machine that can even be used on compacted space. Bosch also offers its patented Axial-Glide technology in this machine. It comes with pre aligned square locks that help to maintain accuracy throughout its complete life. The ergonometric handle is comfortable and the dust chute and vacuum adaptor ensures that your tool and your work place will stay clean. The Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw offers large-scale cutting capacity.
Product Feature of Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw
- The axial glide system (patented) offers accuracy even in compacted work place
- The cutting capacity of Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw have been expanded to 14 inches horizontally, 6 and half inches vertically
- Comes with 6 and half inches crown capacity with a spring that can bend up to 45 degrees
- The bevel is uniform in nature and is easy to read
- Miter scales are made of high grade stainless steel and marked with detents
- Offers roof pitch angles
- A square lock fence that can be aligned to 90 degrees to the table offers highest degree of accuracy
- The Square lock can be locked or unlocked with single touch
- The trigger handle has been made into an ergonometric one to offer you comfortable grip
Enjoy Smooth and Controlled Cuts
The patented Axial-Glide system of Bosch will provide you with even and control cuts. You will enjoy the control you can have over the saw’s blade and thus maneuver the blade to your needs with ease. As the Axial-Glide system does not use a conventional rail set up like most of the tools of other manufacturers, you can now enjoy about working with this tool even in compact places. It has been seen that this powerful tool takes about twelve inches of less space than the other tools of same nature of its competitors.
Enjoy Versatile performance with its superior blade and powerful motor
The Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw uses a powerful 15-amp motor that is able to deliver 3800 rotation per minute no load speed. This powerful motor offers precise cuts in a various range of work material faster than its competitors do. Knowing that professionals need versatility in work, Bosch is offering a varied range of 12-inch blades that are compatible with this tool. You can now enjoy unobstructed cut line thanks to the new design with a clear lower guard.
Larger Cutting Capacity and Flexible Setups
With Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw, you can enjoy up to 14-inch horizontal capacity and 6.5 inches vertical capacity for various kinds of materials against the base or the fence. With 6.5-inch crown capacity at 45 degrees angle against the bench, you can enjoy various ranges of cut with this powerful tool. As the Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw comes with two additional sliding base extensions (integrated), you can now get adjustable support for materials up to even forty inches long as well.
Square lock Feature provides Precise cut
The trademarked Square-lock offers high degree of accuracy in cuts. You do not need to do any kind of adjustments to it. The fences come with quick-release feature that can be locked or unlocked with just a single motion.
Pros of Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw
- The thumb safety release is easy to access and use
- The Dust bag and vacuum works and keeps the workplace and the tool clean
- The tool offers smooth cuts
Cons of Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw
- The glide is pretty loose
- As the Bosch GCM12SD Miter Saw is not a soft-start motor, it will start with a kick off
- The blade does not bury itself too deep