Pooling in the market are huge collections and models of miter saws with different features. These features often pose confusion on the side of the consumer as there are lots to choose. To minimize confusion, take certain steps to know about the product. Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw for instance is something worth knowing.
Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw Features
- Powerful 15 amp motor with 3 horse power strength
- Wide miter range at 52 degrees both left and right
- 12 inch miter saw
- With laser tracking
- Heavy cast iron base
- Includes saw, blade, dust bag, elbow wrench set, flip-over crown stops
- Powerful and Versatile Tool
One can never go wrong out of Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw when it comes to its power. It is armed with 15 amp motor which lets you have the idea that power outrage is never a possibility. Furthermore, the device works in a forceful power since it can shoot up to 3 horse power. Imagine the string boost that this tool seems to achieve.
There is also a wider miter angle. Each side, the right and left sides, gets to maintain a 52 degree angle that is wide enough to make sure that operations can still be done though the material to be cut is wider than the usual.
Talking about its versatility is the fact that the device is able to extend its base for up to 40 inches. The wide table extension is extremely helpful in anchoring the device in heavy stocks.
Bosch has made its name even popular since there is the incorporation of the latest technology in the fulfillment of its task. Laser technology per se is a helpful tool that will serve as a guide to precisely come up with a smooth clean finished product. Now, there is no way for some shaggy guides that are too obsolete because you do not have to make markings on the material. Laser does the thing.
Advantages of Using Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- It is made of a powerful motor that takes the task in no time.
- There is the incorporation of laser technology which serves as a complete guide for a precise end result.
- Durable construction that is made with heavy cast iron base.
- There is a wider miter angle.
- The table is extendable to maintain the balance of the tool and to accommodate the material that goes beyond the usual.
Disadvantages of Using Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- There is a notable problem when it comes to the collection of dust particles. The dust collected does not just enter the bin because it bounces with the neck which connects to the tool. The tendency is that the dust particles will just bounce back.
- The detent is wiggly which a problem is when it comes to cutting hard wood. You will find it hard to start off with this kind of detent.
Bosch 5412L 12-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw is generally a decent miter saw to try. Further consideration is a need to be able to know if the device will fit your needs. The basic facts about the device are all stated. It is in your hands that will determine your satisfaction.