When it comes to performance, Bosch is probably one of the most abused names as it has come to be the choice of most consumers. It has come up with another model in its line of miter saws, the Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw. This is one tool to use in your cutting needs.
Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw Features
- Powered by 13 amp motor in 4700 RPM
- Quick release fence
- Upfront controls
- Dual work piece supports extending to 36 inches
- Accessible and visible miter and bevel scales
- Ball and bearing construction
- 25 inch wide sliding base
- Powerful Motor
Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw is run by a powerful motor with 13 amp power. This is enough to maintain the desired effect in cutting. The reason behind the smooth edge cutting is the power that is enough to create a boost.
Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw is designed in such a way that it will provide convenience in working. Firstly, it has a ball and bearing construction that facilitates an easy action. Sliding the adjustments and maintaining balance is just easy with the ball and bearing construction.
It is also a plus for the device to have its own miter and bevel scales. For the comfort of the user, the tool has visible markers that are of great use when scaling the material before cutting it along. As it is installed and conveniently placed upfront, there is a great guide just when you needed it.
Fences provide enough anchors on the material being cut. The fences are also adjustable leaving a whole lot of convenience too. Be able to adjust on the size of the material to be used because the device itself has adjustable panels that you can just make use of. Furthermore the device has a wide base that can just accommodate the device that is as wide as 36 inches.
Advantages of Using Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- Power is never a thing to get worried of since it has an ample 13 amp powerful motor.
- Visible scales are great guides in whatever cutting needs you are up to. This is a nice thing especially to those who are just starting working on miter saws.
- Adjustable fences work just fine in anchoring the material to be cut.
- The base is huge enough to maintain the balance of the tool as well as providing enough anchors in the material to be cut.
Disadvantages of Using Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- The device comes in with an expensive price. Most practical users will just wave away buying the product for practicality’s sake.
- It comes with a dust bag but it seems like it does not actually pick up all the dust accumulated in while cutting the material.
- If you want to filter the dust effectively you need to buy a separate filter that is an additional cost.
Bosch 4405 Single Bevel Slide Miter Saw is mainly a device that can do a lot of work. This may not satisfy heavy duty work but this is of great help especially for DIY enthusiasts. Generally, this one is a decent tool that is worth buying if you have got some cutting jobs to do.