Every professional contractor needs a really good saw. The new Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw comes with unique features such as micro fine-miter adjustment knob, multi position handle, 3 HP motor, carbide-tipped blade and adjustable base which makes it the perfect tool for every professional contractor. No matter what kind of woodwork you do, this machine can do the job with ease.
- Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw features
- 15 amp 3 HP motor
- Base is extendable to accommodate longer materials
- Upfront bevel lock lever and range selector for easy setting
- Allows micro-fine adjustments
- 4×10 inch speed track sliding fences
- One year limited warranty
Comfortable and Clean
The Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw comes with a miter detent override. This system allows you to have more control over the saw and the material as you can hold the detent lever away for free rotation. Holding the lever for along time can be difficult and strenuous for your hand. So, to make things even easier, you can move the handle into four positions according to your comfort. Sometimes you need to make repetitive cuts in a quick succession. If it takes a long time to stop the blade then you will lose precious time.
That is why the saw comes with an electric brake system that stops the blade in seconds saving a lot of your work time. The saw comes with carbide tipped 72 tooth blade that will last long and give you superior cutting experience. Woodwork can be a messy business. Nobody likes to see their work station filled with saw dust. You can easily avoid such situation with the included saw dust bag.
Adjustable and Powerful
The saw features a very powerful 15 amp and 3 HP motor. With this much power you can easily handle even the toughest woodworks with ease. No matte what kind of cutting you are doing, this machine can handle it. The machine has a large 21 inch base that can be extended up to 37-1/4 inches with the help of the sliding extensions.
So, you can very easily cut longer materials with this saw. To make sure that the machine stays steady while you work, a tool-free clamp is used to secure it to the base. Precisions matter a lot when you are doing woodwork. That is why this saw features upfront lock level and range selector knob. With these, you can very easily access the bezel settings and make precision cuts every time.
Pros of using Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- The 3 HP motor can handle any kind of tough woodworking job
- The adjustable base gives you more comfort while you work
- The extendable base allows you to use larger materials with ease
- The setting and adjusting is very easy with the upfront bevel lock lever and range selector
Cons of using Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw
- The dust collection bag is not highly efficient
- The blade changing process can be a little difficult for most people
- Comes with only one year warranty whereas other saws come with 3 years warranty
So, if you want a professional grade miter saw that will allow you to work in peace and perform any kind of woodworking work, then the Bosch 4310 10-Inch Dual Bevel Slide Miter Saw is the perfect choice for you.